Alarmed, Impact resistant and Robust AED Cabinet
Anyone responsible for Automated External Defibrillators (AED) is only too aware of the high cost of this unit and dangers of the AED finding its way into the wrong hands. To guard against this, SSP's Defibrillator Defender is proven to significantly reduce theft and misuse. The features that set this Defibrillator cabinet apart are:
Features & Benefits
- Quick release thumb-lock ensures Defibrillator can be easily accessed in an emergency where time is of the essence (alternative key lock model also available below)
Key Locking Alarmed Defibrillator Cabinet
- When opened, strobe light flashes continually and alarm sounds, deterring thieves,'pranksters' and other unauthorised users
- Choice of up to 32 unique alarm tones can be selected
- Alarm time delays of 15, 30 and 60 seconds apart can be preset by the user
- Made from clear, high impact polycarbonate that will not dent or crack
- Rounded corners reduce health and safety risk to passers by
- Transparent casing means AED is clearly visible from all angles
- Wall mounting ensures AED can be located without delay
- The polycarbonate casing has a lifetime guarantee against breakage in normal use and one year guarantee on electro mechanical and electronic components
- Adjustable wire shelf included
- Incorporates additional eyelet for a secondary safety seal
- Defibrillation storage cabinet comes with one key for trained and authorised user to instantly switch off the alarm and strobe light (see image right). More keys for authorised AED users are available from the link below.
- Supplied with one PP3 battery - no need to wire into the mains
This enclosure is designed to encase almost any sized defibrillator (check dimensions below). With its closed polycarbonate rear, to access AED/defibrillator simply turn thumb lock and the hinged door will open without delay.
Suitable wall fixings are supplied with this product.
Guide to installation process for AED Cabinet here
Internal Height above wire rack: 316mm (231mm to strobe)
Internal Depth above strobe: 114mm
Delivery: FREE OF CHARGE. Being a best seller we ensure we hold high stock levels of the Defibrillator Cabinet. As such, delivery is usually within 5-8 days.
"We wanted something that would protect the AED from casual tampering as it is placed in a public area that is not monitored continuously. We found the Defibrillator Defender cabinet to be ideal; it is excellent value for money. It looks good and functions well with the alarm and strobe light. It was easy to assemble and install. It is placed in our main visitor lobby and many visitors have remarked on it."
Rob Horton, Environmental, Health & Safety Adviser
Why buy from SecuritySafetyProducts?
Established in 1999, our team has over 50 years of security and safety experience between us. This experience really counts when it comes to sourcing and manufacturing our quality product range - with the savings we make being directly passed on to you at some of the UK's lowest online prices.
For more information on this alarmed AED cabinet, click the link to the datasheet below: