Sold in packs of 25, these popular Permits to Work are designed to ensure Contractors comply with all relevant Health and Safety Legislation and the Company's health policy. They also help businesses establish whether a contractor has Public and Employee Liability Insurance, and can provide a Method Statement on request.
Each Permit is made up of an original top copy and two duplicate sheets. The back copy is made of card. On the reverse of this is a temporary warning sign should the contractor be required to display this while on site.
How it works
Prior to starting any relevant work this self-duplicating RISK ASSESSMENT should be carried out by a contractor. On completion a copy is held by the contractor and, importantly, the secondary copy is retained as a permanent record by the office. A third copy is also created should this be required.
Starting with the fundamental question "Are you qualified / trained to undertake this work and ending with the sign off of responsibility, amongst others thing this permit to work poses the following questions:
- Has the areas been roped off and considered safe?
- Have atmospheric tests been satisfactorily carried out?
- Has the drive been disconnected?
- Has the pipeline been drained?
- Has the electrical supply been switched off?
- Have blank flanges been inserted?
- Is the plant or system isolated and free from every source of danger?
- Does a safety belt and lifeline need to be worn? If yes, have they been checked?
- Do goggles and / or gloves need to be worn?
- Have all feed valves been closed and locked?
- Is breathing apparatus required? Delivery: 1-2 days
Personalised Permits to Work: On request we can tailor this self-duplicating permit to work to your site's specific requirements. For pricing please call us on 0844 997 01010 or email us using this contact us link
Size: A4 (210x297mm)
Delivery: 1-2 days
Why buy from SecuritySafetyProducts?
Established in 1999, our team has over 50 years of security and safety experience between us. This experience really counts when it comes to sourcing / manufacturing our extensive product range - with the savings we make being directly passed on to you at some of the UK's lowest online prices.