customers have written
Mon 13th Nov 2017
We have recently started using the 'one sign-in' system and initially selected SSP due to price.
I ordered some refills shortly afterwards but ordered the wrong ones.
Gwyn Ewens was very helpful at sorting this out - sending out the correct ones straightaway and organising the collection of the incorrect ones (the latter at no cost to ourselves).
His intervention has ensured I will come back to SSP in the future.
Mon 13th Nov 2017
The signs were ordered from SSP as they offered a service to give customisation, supplying proofs of artwork as well as changes, at a very reasonable price. Communications and delivery were efficient and fast, so I’d be happy recommend.
Mon 13th Nov 2017
I looked on the internet for a fire hydrant marker sign.
Your site provided detailed information on what to do. The ordering process was easy and the sign came very quickly. All round a great service, 5/5.
Tue 7th Nov 2017
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? Your site was easy to find for the safety cover my client needed.
2.What did you think of the product? The safety cover was just as it was described and appeared on your site. Fire Home Safety officers approved this product prior to me ordering it on behalf of my client.
3.What did we get right? Delivery name and address had to be different from payment name and address but this was not a problem. Delivery was quick.
4.What could we improve? Slight misspelling of clients name but this did not effect delivery or necessary paperwork.
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? I'm sorry I don't have a note of the gentleman's name who took the order but I can only thank him for the efficient and helpful way he was able to deal with my questions, order and payment.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? I rate the service I received 5
How the M3.5 security screw protects people from electrical dangers
The reasons for security screws and security fixings being bought from this website are far ranging, but none are perhaps as strange as in this case.
The background on SSP's new multi-purpose domestic fire extinguisher
Whether the message is a fire safety one or a general safety message, the problems facing sign makers are the same: what is the best way of conveying essential safety instructions - through pictures or words?
A cautionary tale for anyone installing speed control signs or directional signs
Emergency Push Button Cover (BF289) Blue
SSP No: 14939
RRP £32.30 (£38.76 inc vat)
NOW £26.90 (£32.28 inc vat)
Please click the link to see our new Call Point Cover Video
This popular cover is often used to prevent accidental and malicious activation of emergency and help buttons. The main users of the product tend to be swimming pools and fitness centres. It is also widely used by Care Homes, and in disabled toilet and other care facilities
SSP’s ingenious emergency stop button cover has been developed to prevent machinery and other work processes being falsely halted due to malicious or unintentional pushing of the emergency stop button. With stop buttons often being large mushroom style buttons they can be easily knocked by staff and visitors as they move through that area of the building. Put simply this cover will stop this from happening.
This cut off button cover is incredibly easy to fit. Importantly the stop button itself does not have to be removed to fit this cover. Using the four screws and wall plugs provided, this can be fitted over the top of an existing emergency stop button. If there is trunking, wiring or conduit or any kind in the way, there are removable tabs at the top and bottom to allow conduit or any kind or wiring to pass through.
Features and benefits of this emergency stop button cover
- Shows standard message stating: In case of emergency, lift cover push button
- Physical Barrier - prevents anyone accidentally or intentionally leaning against break glass unit
- Visible barrier - will make person think twice about lifting cover
- Compact self contained hinge – smooth opening action
- Highly durable - 3mm thick polycarbonate will not shatter at all and will withstand the severest of knocks
- Curved corners to ensure passers-by are not injured from mistakenly walking into product
- Blue colour coding band to help people identify that it's covering an emergency stop button
- The majority of this cover is clear, to enable people to see the push button in the event of an emergency
- Simply attached using four button head screws and wall plugs provided
- Polycarbonate tested to withstand as little as minus 40°C and as much as 49°C (120°F)
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use
Glow in the dark
This cover has a built in photoluminescent strip that glows in the dark. This ensure that, should the lights fail in the event of a fire or emergency, there will be no delay in reaching the button.
Why not change the message?
For a small additional cost you may change the text shown on the front of your call point cover. To order, use the related link below.
Delivery: 1-2 days. This is a stock item that will be dispatched without delay.
Dimensions > > > > > > >>
Internal Width 96mm
Internal Height 134mm
Internal Depth 32mm
External Height 185mm
External Depth 37mm
Need more information? Please see our datasheet.
Why buy from SecuritySafetyProducts?
Established in 1999, our team has over 50 years of security and safety experience between us. This experience really counts when it comes to sourcing / manufacturing our extensive product range - with the savings we make being directly passed on to you at some of the UK's lowest online prices.
People Also Viewed
RRP £38.00 (£45.60 inc vat)
NOW £33.20 (£39.84 inc vat)
RRP £15.00 (£18.00 inc vat)
NOW £9.75 (£11.70 inc vat)
RRP £72.00 (£86.40 inc vat)
NOW £63.90 (£76.68 inc vat)