customers have written
Mon 22nd Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? wide choice of sizes
2.What did you think of the product? fit for purpose
3.What did we get right? fast service
4.What could we improve? n/a
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? n/a
Tue 9th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? - No one else was offering them
2.What did you think of the product? - great My Mum now can't freeze herself
3.What did we get right?- Quick delivery and product as described
4.What could we improve?- no idea
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting - Had no personal contact
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1. What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? chosen by engineer that had moved here from another site, and had used your company in the past.
2. What did you think of the product? good quality
3 .What did we get right? Helped with setting up account for this site so no need for proforma invoice
4. What could we improve? Website could be clearer.
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? Mark Hughes for his customer service.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? Mark out of 5 is 4++ as nothing is ever perfect in this world, and there is always room to improve.
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? We chose SSP i had previously ordered through Amazon and was let down. SSP are also local.
2.What did you think of the product? The product was as we expected
3.What did we get right? The product was fit for purpose and as described and the delivery was very efficient
4.What could we improve? Nothing in relation to this order
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? The man who took my call on the 4th January, he gave his name but i can’t remember it.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? 5 out of 5
How the M3.5 security screw protects people from electrical dangers
The reasons for security screws and security fixings being bought from this website are far ranging, but none are perhaps as strange as in this case.
The background on SSP's new multi-purpose domestic fire extinguisher
Whether the message is a fire safety one or a general safety message, the problems facing sign makers are the same: what is the best way of conveying essential safety instructions - through pictures or words?
A cautionary tale for anyone installing speed control signs or directional signs
Secure Courier-Friendly Lockable Home Parcel Delivery Box
SSP No: 10854
RRP £245.00 (£294.00 inc vat)
NOW £119.90 (£143.88 inc vat)
- SSP's secure and reliable solution for home deliveries -
Sending out hundreds of parcels every week, SSP know only too well the problems our domestic customers have when waiting in for a courier to arrive at some point between 9am and 5pm....with the courier inevitably arriving when they have popped out for milk or to do the school run.
To combat this problem, we now offer an external delivery box solution. Provided with secure fixings, our courier-friendly delivery box is designed to be firmly attached conspicuously to the side of your property. On the day your delivery is due the lid of the delivery box should be left unlocked. The householder can then advise the courier (either by putting a note on the door or advising the supplier to mark their delivery note) to drop the parcel into this secure box and scan unique bar code as proof of delivery.
Having placed the parcel into the box, the courier simply needs to close the lid and turn the locking mechanism 90 degrees to secure it. Once in the box, the box can then only be opened with the security key provided.
- Easy to use and easy to fit
- Includes fixing kit for secure anchoring to walls and floors
- Endorsed by leading parcel carriers
- Bar code unique to each Delivery Box. Replaces the need for 'signed for' signature
- High quality construction
- Hydraulic piston arm assists opening and silent closing
- Key-turn, button, snap lock with 4 pin security key
- Generous 154 litre storage capacity
590mm x 430mm x609mm
- 8 x grommets
- 8 x rubber spacers
- 8 x coach screws
- 8 x 10mm wall plugs
- 1 x 10mm drill bit
- 1 x 13mm socket
- 2 x security keys
Delivery: Free of charge wihtin a maximum 2 working days
Why buy from SecuritySafetyProducts?
Established in 1999, our team has over 50 years of security and safety experience between us. This experience really counts when it comes to sourcing / manufacturing our quality product range - with the savings we make being directly passed on to you at some of the UK's lowest online prices.
Well initially I was pretty disappointed with the product but you came through.Very quick to replace faulty items
People Also Viewed
£169.21 (£203.05 inc vat)