customers have written
Mon 22nd Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? wide choice of sizes
2.What did you think of the product? fit for purpose
3.What did we get right? fast service
4.What could we improve? n/a
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? n/a
Tue 9th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? - No one else was offering them
2.What did you think of the product? - great My Mum now can't freeze herself
3.What did we get right?- Quick delivery and product as described
4.What could we improve?- no idea
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting - Had no personal contact
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1. What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? chosen by engineer that had moved here from another site, and had used your company in the past.
2. What did you think of the product? good quality
3 .What did we get right? Helped with setting up account for this site so no need for proforma invoice
4. What could we improve? Website could be clearer.
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? Mark Hughes for his customer service.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? Mark out of 5 is 4++ as nothing is ever perfect in this world, and there is always room to improve.
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? We chose SSP i had previously ordered through Amazon and was let down. SSP are also local.
2.What did you think of the product? The product was as we expected
3.What did we get right? The product was fit for purpose and as described and the delivery was very efficient
4.What could we improve? Nothing in relation to this order
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? The man who took my call on the 4th January, he gave his name but i can’t remember it.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? 5 out of 5
How the M3.5 security screw protects people from electrical dangers
The reasons for security screws and security fixings being bought from this website are far ranging, but none are perhaps as strange as in this case.
The background on SSP's new multi-purpose domestic fire extinguisher
Whether the message is a fire safety one or a general safety message, the problems facing sign makers are the same: what is the best way of conveying essential safety instructions - through pictures or words?
A cautionary tale for anyone installing speed control signs or directional signs
Snake Eye Security Screws Pan Head Self Tapper 4x1/2 (100 Pack)
SSP No: 67
£25.86 (£31.03 inc vat)
2 Hole security screws (sometimes known as Snake Eye® or pig nose) are designed for low to medium torque applications. They have two holes drilled into the head which need a unique 2-pin driver to install and remove.
Aesthetically pleasing head design, often specified by designers and architects. Available from stock in self-tapping and machine security screws.
Manufactured in A2 Stainless Steel.
Head: Pan Head
Length: 1/2" (13mm)
Price Shown is for Box of 100.
Delivery: Next day if ordered before 4.15pm
Why buy from SecuritySafetyProducts?
Established in 1999, our team has over 50 years of security and safety experience between us. This experience really counts when it comes to sourcing / manufacturing our extensive product range - with the savings we make being directly passed on to you at some of the UK's lowest online prices.
£26.82 (£32.18 inc vat)
£2.98 (£3.58 inc vat)
People Also Viewed
RRP £244.00 (£292.80 inc vat)
NOW £187.69 (£225.23 inc vat)
£26.75 (£32.10 inc vat)
£8.79 (£10.55 inc vat)