customers have written
Mon 22nd Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? wide choice of sizes
2.What did you think of the product? fit for purpose
3.What did we get right? fast service
4.What could we improve? n/a
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? n/a
Tue 9th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? - No one else was offering them
2.What did you think of the product? - great My Mum now can't freeze herself
3.What did we get right?- Quick delivery and product as described
4.What could we improve?- no idea
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting - Had no personal contact
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1. What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? chosen by engineer that had moved here from another site, and had used your company in the past.
2. What did you think of the product? good quality
3 .What did we get right? Helped with setting up account for this site so no need for proforma invoice
4. What could we improve? Website could be clearer.
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? Mark Hughes for his customer service.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? Mark out of 5 is 4++ as nothing is ever perfect in this world, and there is always room to improve.
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? We chose SSP i had previously ordered through Amazon and was let down. SSP are also local.
2.What did you think of the product? The product was as we expected
3.What did we get right? The product was fit for purpose and as described and the delivery was very efficient
4.What could we improve? Nothing in relation to this order
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? The man who took my call on the 4th January, he gave his name but i can’t remember it.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? 5 out of 5
How the M3.5 security screw protects people from electrical dangers
The reasons for security screws and security fixings being bought from this website are far ranging, but none are perhaps as strange as in this case.
The background on SSP's new multi-purpose domestic fire extinguisher
Whether the message is a fire safety one or a general safety message, the problems facing sign makers are the same: what is the best way of conveying essential safety instructions - through pictures or words?
A cautionary tale for anyone installing speed control signs or directional signs
Visitor Record Book and Fire Register (VRB-01)
SSP No: 11165
RRP £35.99 (£43.19 inc vat)
NOW £29.99 (£35.99 inc vat)
SSP’s padded, deluxe Visitor Book is a great way of capturing the details of all those that visit your premises in a quick and easy way. Acting as a fire evacuation record for all visitors to your building, this folder has removable pages for added convenience. Once all 50 pages are complete, replacement pages can be purchased from the link below without your business having to go to the expense of replacing the whole folder.
Much thought has gone into this the design of this product. It has been developed to be large enough to be conspicuous at the reception but compact enough to fold up and be filed away when not in use.
Containing 50 pages, each page holds the names of 20 visitors, capturing:
- Person they are visiting
- Car Registration number
- Time in
- Time Out
50 card pages holding 20 names
Three clip ring binder in leather-look embossed folder
Folder size when folded: 350mm wide x 230mm high (13.7 x 9 inches)
Folder size when open: 715mm x 230mm high (28.1 x 9 inches)
Page Size: 300mm wide x 195mm high ( 11.8 x 7.7 inches) with 3 punch holes
Delivery: 1-2 days
Why buy from SSP Direct?
Established in 1999, our team has over 50 years of security and safety experience between us. This experience really counts when it comes to sourcing / manufacturing our extensive product range - with the savings we make being directly passed on to you at some of the UK's lowest online prices.
Karen Rhead ( Mon 13th Nov 2017 )
We have recently started using the 'one sign-in' system and initially selected SSP due to price.
I ordered some refills shortly afterwards but ordered the wrong ones.
Gwyn Ewens was very helpful at sorting this out - sending out the correct ones straightaway and organising the collection of the incorrect ones (the latter at no cost to ourselves).
His intervention has ensured I will come back to SSP in the future.
Grace Williams (Fri 22nd Jan 2016)
We bought a visitor book from SSP. The process of the purchase was straightforward, delivery was made on time and the item was just as described and expected. We would have no hesitation in using SSP again or recommending them to others."
Alex Bristow (Fri 1st Jul 2017)
1. What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? Only place I could find the exact product I was after
2. What did you think of the service? Very good, prompt and clear
3. What did you think of the product? Just as described, book and layout of inserts just as wanted
4. Out of 5 (with 5 being great) how would you rate us? 4 out of 5
5. Overall, how do you feel we could improve as a business? Improve upon user interface of website
1. The service was very quick, efficient and the delivery was excellent being the next day.
2. The product was just what we were looking for. Nothing too complicated and something quick and easy to follow. However, should we have wanted something more detailed, there was plenty of choice for us.
3. The website was very easy to use and follow and the product on the website was well detailed.
4. I would rate you 5 and will definitely use your services again!
Alison Fenwick (Fri 20th Jan 2017)
I purchased refills for one of your visitor books that I bought previously.
Online ordering was easy, delivery was very quick and we are pleased with the goods. 5/5 rating
Phil Coppin (Fri 21st Oct 2016)
1. What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? – Good price & quality. Easy to order & fast delivery.
2. What did you think of the service? – Excellent service. Knowledgeable, helpful & friendly staff.
3. What did you think of the product? – Good quality
4. Out of 5 (with 5 being great) how would you rate us? 5
5. Overall, how do you feel we could improve as a business? Don’t know!
Phil Coppin (Fri 21st Oct 2016)
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? – We were looking for a reception signing book and yours was the best value/looking one we could find which had replaceable pages.
2. What did you think of the service? – Excellent – the sales person was very helpful and friendly.
3. What did you think of the product? – Good quality and does exactly was it says on the tin!
4. We are currently re-developing our website, what improvements (if any) would you like to see? – Haven’t looked at it that closely. It was easy to find what I wanted if that helps.
5. Do you think that having the option to pay through PayPal would be useful? – I wouldn’t use it as my company doesn’t use pay pal. I would imagine that most of your customers are businesses and wouldn’t have one either.
6. Out of 5 (with 5 being great) how would you rate us? - 5. One of the reasons I give you this is because the item you sent was faulty and was replaced very quickly.
£13.30 (£15.96 inc vat)
People Also Viewed
RRP £80.00 (£96.00 inc vat)
NOW £64.98 (£77.98 inc vat)
RRP £70.00 (£84.00 inc vat)
NOW £54.99 (£65.99 inc vat)
RRP £54.00 (£64.80 inc vat)
NOW £39.80 (£47.76 inc vat)