customers have written
Tue 9th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? - No one else was offering them
2.What did you think of the product? - great My Mum now can't freeze herself
3.What did we get right?- Quick delivery and product as described
4.What could we improve?- no idea
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting - Had no personal contact
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1. What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? chosen by engineer that had moved here from another site, and had used your company in the past.
2. What did you think of the product? good quality
3 .What did we get right? Helped with setting up account for this site so no need for proforma invoice
4. What could we improve? Website could be clearer.
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? Mark Hughes for his customer service.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? Mark out of 5 is 4++ as nothing is ever perfect in this world, and there is always room to improve.
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? We chose SSP i had previously ordered through Amazon and was let down. SSP are also local.
2.What did you think of the product? The product was as we expected
3.What did we get right? The product was fit for purpose and as described and the delivery was very efficient
4.What could we improve? Nothing in relation to this order
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? The man who took my call on the 4th January, he gave his name but i can’t remember it.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? 5 out of 5
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? To mark my drive-way and gate posts.
2.What did you think of the product? Excellent.
3.What did we get right? Product quality and delivery time.
4.What could we improve? N/A
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? No.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? 5.
How the M3.5 security screw protects people from electrical dangers
The reasons for security screws and security fixings being bought from this website are far ranging, but none are perhaps as strange as in this case.
The background on SSP's new multi-purpose domestic fire extinguisher
Whether the message is a fire safety one or a general safety message, the problems facing sign makers are the same: what is the best way of conveying essential safety instructions - through pictures or words?
A cautionary tale for anyone installing speed control signs or directional signs
Working at Height Permit to Work Pack of 25 self duplicating sheets
SSP No: 4257
RRP £17.50 (£21.00 inc vat)
NOW £14.98 (£17.98 inc vat)
Sold in packs of 25, these popular Working at Heights Permits to Work are designed to ensure Contractors comply with all relevant Health and Safety Legislation and the Company's health policy. They also help businesses establish whether a contractor has Public and Employees Liability Insurance, and can provide a Method Statement on request.
Each Permit is made up of an original top copy and two duplicate sheets. The back copy is made of card. On the reverse of this is a temporary warning sign should the contractor be required to display this while on site.
How it works
Prior to starting any relevant work this self-duplicating RISK ASSESSMENT should be carried out by a contractor. On completion the top copy is held by the contractor and, importantly, the secondary copy is retained as a permanent record by the office.
Starting with the fundamental question "Are you qualified / trained to undertake this work and ending with the sign off of responsibility, amongst others thing this permit to work poses the following questions:
- Are you qualified / trained to undertake this work?
- Are weather conditions acceptable?
- Are appropriate signs to be erected?
- Is area to be barricaded?
- Are crawl board with handrails and roofing ladder to be used?
- Are scaffolding and / or harness required? If yes, confirm that it is in place and checked
- Are there any ducts or outlets on the roof?
- Any risks from fumes? If yes, state risk reduction measures in place:
- Is there any risk from falling objects? If yes, state risk reduction measures in place?
- Are there any existing overhead services crossing or adjacent to proposed working height?
- Are guard rails in place?
- Is a license required for scaffolding?
Size: A4 (210x297mm)
Delivery: 1-2 days
Personalised Permits to Work: On request we can tailor this self-duplicating permit to work to your site's specific requirements. For pricing please call us on 0161 413 7939 or email us using this contact us link
Why buy from SecuritySafetyProducts?
Established in 1999, our team has over 50 years of security and safety experience between us. This experience really counts when it comes to sourcing / manufacturing our extensive product range - with the savings we make being directly passed on to you at some of the UK's lowest online prices.
1. What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? Value for money
2. What did you think of the service? Excellent
3. What did you think of the product? Really good simple to use but covers all aspects required
4. If it’s not a stupid question, what did you use this product for? (sorry, we just want to understand the needs of our customers better) Permits to work at height
5. Out of 5 (with 5 being great) how would you rate us? 5
1. What did you think of the service?
Excellent service with help after issue with the internet order.
2. What did you think of the product?
Putting the product into practice this week and will see if the company finds them effective and easy to use.
3. Was the website easy enough to use?
The web site was easy to use however there was an issue with payment site.
4. Out of 5 (with 5 being great) how would you rate us? 4
All extremely good thanks
Nick Underwood (Fri 8th May 2015)
My company has just introduced a permits to work system as part of our Safe Systems of Work review for contractors. I was looking around for a supplier and found your website. We may order more types or quantities depending on how good/suitable we think the permits are.
Robert Bowen (Thu 3rd Mar 2016)
People Also Viewed
RRP £40.00 (£48.00 inc vat)
NOW £39.95 (£47.94 inc vat)
RRP £99.75 (£119.70 inc vat)
NOW £58.40 (£70.08 inc vat)
RRP £53.62 (£64.34 inc vat)
NOW £44.87 (£53.84 inc vat)