customers have written
Tue 9th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? - No one else was offering them
2.What did you think of the product? - great My Mum now can't freeze herself
3.What did we get right?- Quick delivery and product as described
4.What could we improve?- no idea
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting - Had no personal contact
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1. What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? chosen by engineer that had moved here from another site, and had used your company in the past.
2. What did you think of the product? good quality
3 .What did we get right? Helped with setting up account for this site so no need for proforma invoice
4. What could we improve? Website could be clearer.
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? Mark Hughes for his customer service.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? Mark out of 5 is 4++ as nothing is ever perfect in this world, and there is always room to improve.
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? We chose SSP i had previously ordered through Amazon and was let down. SSP are also local.
2.What did you think of the product? The product was as we expected
3.What did we get right? The product was fit for purpose and as described and the delivery was very efficient
4.What could we improve? Nothing in relation to this order
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? The man who took my call on the 4th January, he gave his name but i can’t remember it.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? 5 out of 5
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? To mark my drive-way and gate posts.
2.What did you think of the product? Excellent.
3.What did we get right? Product quality and delivery time.
4.What could we improve? N/A
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? No.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? 5.
How the M3.5 security screw protects people from electrical dangers
The reasons for security screws and security fixings being bought from this website are far ranging, but none are perhaps as strange as in this case.
The background on SSP's new multi-purpose domestic fire extinguisher
Whether the message is a fire safety one or a general safety message, the problems facing sign makers are the same: what is the best way of conveying essential safety instructions - through pictures or words?
A cautionary tale for anyone installing speed control signs or directional signs
Grey Textured Non abrasive Anti-slip tape 50mmx18.3m
SSP No: 11224
RRP £55.00 (£66.00 inc vat)
NOW £39.80 (£47.76 inc vat)
SSP’s new coarse resilient tapes offer our customers the best non-slip tape for areas where our standard course/abrasive antislip tapes simply will not do. Utilising embossed PVC, the textured surface of this tape provides great non-slip properties (coefficient of friction) without posing a risk of harm to the foot. It is these qualities that makes this anti-slip tape ideal for use in the following areas:
Anywhere where there is barefoot traffic
- Changing rooms
Areas that are exposed to water
- Swimming pools
- Boats and boat yards
- By the water front
Areas where children play
- Play centres
- School halls
Areas where the public attend
- Leisure facilities
Features and benefits
- The style of weather resistant anti-slip tape has all the feel of rubber whilst possessing the dimensional stability that plastic brings. Effectively this mean it will not hurt the foot or any other exposed flesh should a person fall over.
- Ultra strong self-adhesive on Tape’s Underside; The strong adhesive forms a permanent bond on virtually any clean, dry, grease-free surface such as concrete, wood, steel and checker plate within minutes. To preserve the strong adhesive backing and make it easy to apply, the whole roll of tape has a paper backing on the anti-slip tape’s underside.
- Meeting all known UK safety standards, this tape can also assist you in meeting your obligations under the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act).
- Although the tape is extremely easy to apply within minutes, every order we dispatch goes out with an application instruction sheet to help any first timers.
Size: 18.3 metres long x 50mm wide
Delivery: 1-2 days
Why buy from SecuritySafetyProducts?
Established in 1999, our team has over 50 years of security and safety experience between us. This experience really counts when it comes to sourcing / manufacturing our quality product range - with the savings we make being directly passed on to you at some of the UK's lowest online prices.
William Spalding (Anti-Slip Tape Clear 18.3metres x 50mm wide)
Thank you for..
A good fast service
A very good product that works well,
A website easy enough for a Silver surfer to manage
I will certainly recommend your service to friends."
Peter Newton (Conformable Aluminium backed Abrasive Anti-slip Tread)
The service was excellent in every respect .... can't fault it.
The website works fine and the anti-slip pads are fit for purpose and manufactured to a good standard.
The UPS delivery service (across country) was first class.
If this is a sample of your normal service then it is hard to see how you can significantly improve it you can't really improve it ...... other than to reduce prices .... but the cost to me for what I purchased was good value for money.
Thanks once again for a 'spot on' service."
Simon Raw (Weatherproof Bolt Down Anti Slip Aluminium Strip)
Everything Perfect. Thanks
Tracey McLoud (Anti-Slip Tape Yellow 18.3metres x 50mm wide)
It was quick, efficient & reliable. I would recommend your service and definitely use it again in the future.
RRP £20.87 (£25.04 inc vat)
NOW £14.87 (£17.84 inc vat)
£12.80 (£15.36 inc vat)
People Also Viewed
RRP £5.45 (£6.54 inc vat)
NOW £4.09 (£4.91 inc vat)
RRP £5.46 (£6.55 inc vat)
NOW £4.07 (£4.88 inc vat)
RRP £5.00 (£6.00 inc vat)
NOW £3.00 (£3.60 inc vat)