customers have written
Mon 12th Feb 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? Price
2.What did you think of the product? Good quality
3.What did we get right? Everything!
4.What could we improve? –
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting?All on-line
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? 5/5
Fri 9th Feb 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP?
Came across company on internet search
2.What did you think of the product?
Very good, easy to install, looks good and does the job very well. Cut outs and infill pieces saves time cutting anything out
3.What did we get right?
All very good
4.What could we improve?
Nothing all went well, quick delivery, good product
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting?
Gwyn was very helpful, I was backwards and forwards a few times asking for information and recommendations. One location I wanted to install was very tight as shown in photo attached and I didn’t want to re-located existing services or patch wall cladding, however it works well. Designer could have located emergency button in a different location as it’s a busy area which is why it kept getting knocked and is in the doorway but all resolved now cover fitted.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us?
Wed 31st Jan 2018
Hi - SSP's service was great. Easy to order items and very quick delivery.
Wed 31st Jan 2018
I am happy with all aspects of my recent buying experience with you and will be happy to do business again.
How the M3.5 security screw protects people from electrical dangers
The reasons for security screws and security fixings being bought from this website are far ranging, but none are perhaps as strange as in this case.
The background on SSP's new multi-purpose domestic fire extinguisher
Whether the message is a fire safety one or a general safety message, the problems facing sign makers are the same: what is the best way of conveying essential safety instructions - through pictures or words?
A cautionary tale for anyone installing speed control signs or directional signs
Retractable Belt Barriers
SSP’s popular retractable belt barrier is easy to erect, robust and affordable for all.
Not only do these come in a variety of finishes, a number of the models shown also have safety and warning messages on the belt itself.
Features and benefits
- Heavy-duty woven nylon belt
- Impact resistant, non-scuff ABS base cover
- Other belt barriers from range can be linked in to top (3 other slots at 90 degree intervals)
- Low level base greatly reduces trip hazard and possible obstructions to wheel chair users
- Belt possess braking technology for slow and safe belt retraction
- Locking belt end prevents accidental release
- Stainless steel post construction
- Robust steel construction with concrete filled bases (9kg per unit) makes it able to withstand knocks & bumps
- Full 3 year warranty
Being a stock item, we are able to dispatch this within 24 hours of purchase