customers have written
Mon 22nd Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? wide choice of sizes
2.What did you think of the product? fit for purpose
3.What did we get right? fast service
4.What could we improve? n/a
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? n/a
Tue 9th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? - No one else was offering them
2.What did you think of the product? - great My Mum now can't freeze herself
3.What did we get right?- Quick delivery and product as described
4.What could we improve?- no idea
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting - Had no personal contact
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1. What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? chosen by engineer that had moved here from another site, and had used your company in the past.
2. What did you think of the product? good quality
3 .What did we get right? Helped with setting up account for this site so no need for proforma invoice
4. What could we improve? Website could be clearer.
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? Mark Hughes for his customer service.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? Mark out of 5 is 4++ as nothing is ever perfect in this world, and there is always room to improve.
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? We chose SSP i had previously ordered through Amazon and was let down. SSP are also local.
2.What did you think of the product? The product was as we expected
3.What did we get right? The product was fit for purpose and as described and the delivery was very efficient
4.What could we improve? Nothing in relation to this order
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? The man who took my call on the 4th January, he gave his name but i can’t remember it.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? 5 out of 5
How the M3.5 security screw protects people from electrical dangers
The reasons for security screws and security fixings being bought from this website are far ranging, but none are perhaps as strange as in this case.
The background on SSP's new multi-purpose domestic fire extinguisher
Whether the message is a fire safety one or a general safety message, the problems facing sign makers are the same: what is the best way of conveying essential safety instructions - through pictures or words?
A cautionary tale for anyone installing speed control signs or directional signs
SSP Direct are the leading online supplier of Visitors books and Permits to Work.
In terms of off-the-shelf unbranded passes, we have standard visitor book with removable pages and two types of self duplicating visitor passes with a discrete-sheet to prevent others from reading who has previously visited. Visitor pass refills for all three can be ordered from us at a later date.
We also provide contractor passes, contractor and visitor books and school visitor books.
A number of our visitors books can be personalised with your organisation’s logo and own welcome message, health & safety policy and fire procedures.
Working alongside our contractor visitor pass systems, we also offer twelve different standard Permits to Works, including hot works permits, electricity permits, working at height permit to work and confined spaces. For more information, go the Permit to Work subsection using the tabs above.
Finally, to complement the our range of visitor passes we do visitor pass wallets and clips and visitor pass holder towers.