customers have written
Fri 8th Dec 2017
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? The solution to our requirement resulted from an internet search, when we found your website, which is very informative and easy to use – congratulations!
2.What did you think of the product? The order was placed, and the product arrived next day – a Saturday morning!
3.What did we get right? The product is such a high quality, well made and perfect for the job.
4.What could we improve? Service and product quality were 100% - there is nothing to improve.
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? -
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? Rated 6 out of 5!!
Now we have found you, SSP will be our first contact when we require other products that you sell.
Thank you for your very professional and excellent service.
Fri 8th Dec 2017
I could only find what I wanted on your site.
The product worked well.
Have an all in price.
Fri 8th Dec 2017
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? 1. I researched the internet for a company that could provide public display signs required for our estate and your company provided exactly to our requirement.
2.What did you think of the product? 2. Your product was first-class. Clear, concise and of excellent quality.
3.What did we get right? 3.The signs you supplied where exactly to our requirement. Everything was correct with the design.
4.What could we improve? 4. Other than an ignored response to a second enquiry when this was brought to your attention your response was excellent instilling me with confidence and worth as a customer.
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? 5. Lindsey O’Malley, Mike McNee and yourself.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? Top marks 5 out of 5
Fri 8th Dec 2017
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? What we needed for the job
2.What did you think of the product? Good quality
3.What did we get right? – ordering & first class delivery
4.What could we improve? Nothing from our experience using your company
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? All dealings done through website
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? 5/5
How the M3.5 security screw protects people from electrical dangers
The reasons for security screws and security fixings being bought from this website are far ranging, but none are perhaps as strange as in this case.
The background on SSP's new multi-purpose domestic fire extinguisher
Whether the message is a fire safety one or a general safety message, the problems facing sign makers are the same: what is the best way of conveying essential safety instructions - through pictures or words?
A cautionary tale for anyone installing speed control signs or directional signs
SSP UPVc Biometric and Code Door Entry System (Home/Office)
SSP No: 5772
RRP £579.99 (£695.99 inc vat)
NOW £447.00 (£536.40 inc vat)
Stores 48 6 digit codes and 24 fingerprints
Unlike conventional wooden or composite doors, UPVc doors - with their multiple locking points - have long since presented the Access Control industry with a unique set of problems. Problems that, up until now, we have struggled to find answer to. However, after much searching, SSP Direct have at long last developed a solution.
The element that makes it all work is the electronic locking barrel. In a matter of minutes, even a DIY novice should be able to remove their existing euro cylinder (see picture 2) and replace it with SSP battery powered cylinder (this will fit to almost any door width).
The AA battery powered keypad unit - which can retain up to 48 different unique 6 digit codes and 24 fingerprints - should then be positioned on the door or nearby wall.
To gain entry...
1. Simply walk up to the door, press the ON button and type in your unique code or present index finger to biometric reader
2. Turn Electronic cylinder to undo the door in much the same way you would have done if a key was in your old lock (The keypad unit will then automatically switch off to preserve battery life).
3. To lock from the other side simply turn the electronic cylinder back the other way.
4. For the next person to gain entry, they will need to repeat steps 1 and 2
Setting up Your Code
Using the administrator function you can easily set or remove any codes. This makes it ideal for holiday lets, small-to-medium offices and mulit-occupant flats
If you forget the code the unit comes with two unique keys to enable you to gain entry
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for all doors with a Euro Cylinder, not just UPVc
- Gives owner control over who gains entry to the building.
- Ideal for when staff move on or holiday lets come to an end.
- The product is suitable for both interior and exterior doors, compatible with all doors up to a thickness of 120mm.
- This product is extremely simple to install. No cabling or drilling is required. The supplied cylinder simply replaces the existing one and fits into existing fittings.
- Once installed, this digital keyless lock will make live easier - no more scrabbling around for your keys
Delivery: 3 days
Why buy from SecuritySafetyProducts?
Established in 1999, our team has over 50 years of security and safety experience between us. This experience really counts when it comes to sourcing / manufacturing our extensive product range, with the savings we make being directly passed on to you at some of the UK's lowest online prices.
People Also Viewed
RRP £220.00 (£264.00 inc vat)
NOW £174.90 (£209.88 inc vat)
RRP £400.00 (£480.00 inc vat)
NOW £317.00 (£380.40 inc vat)
RRP £130.00 (£156.00 inc vat)
NOW £79.95 (£95.94 inc vat)