customers have written
Tue 9th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? - No one else was offering them
2.What did you think of the product? - great My Mum now can't freeze herself
3.What did we get right?- Quick delivery and product as described
4.What could we improve?- no idea
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting - Had no personal contact
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1. What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? chosen by engineer that had moved here from another site, and had used your company in the past.
2. What did you think of the product? good quality
3 .What did we get right? Helped with setting up account for this site so no need for proforma invoice
4. What could we improve? Website could be clearer.
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? Mark Hughes for his customer service.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? Mark out of 5 is 4++ as nothing is ever perfect in this world, and there is always room to improve.
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? We chose SSP i had previously ordered through Amazon and was let down. SSP are also local.
2.What did you think of the product? The product was as we expected
3.What did we get right? The product was fit for purpose and as described and the delivery was very efficient
4.What could we improve? Nothing in relation to this order
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? The man who took my call on the 4th January, he gave his name but i can’t remember it.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? 5 out of 5
Mon 8th Jan 2018
1.What made you choose to buy these products from SSP? To mark my drive-way and gate posts.
2.What did you think of the product? Excellent.
3.What did we get right? Product quality and delivery time.
4.What could we improve? N/A
5. Is there anybody that you have dealt with that deserves a special mention in our team meeting? No.
Finally, out of 5 what would you rate us? 5.
How the M3.5 security screw protects people from electrical dangers
The reasons for security screws and security fixings being bought from this website are far ranging, but none are perhaps as strange as in this case.
The background on SSP's new multi-purpose domestic fire extinguisher
Whether the message is a fire safety one or a general safety message, the problems facing sign makers are the same: what is the best way of conveying essential safety instructions - through pictures or words?
A cautionary tale for anyone installing speed control signs or directional signs
Fire Extinguisher Alarm
SSP No: 12417
RRP £39.90 (£47.88 inc vat)
NOW £32.90 (£39.48 inc vat)
Stop theft, vandalism or misuse of fire extinguishers.
If you are fed up with replacing or recharging your fire extinguisher, this sturdy, tamper-proof, self-contained device is the answer. This fire extinguisher alarm system has proven highly effective in helping stop theft, misuse or vandalism of fire extinguishers.
This Large Extinguisher Cover will leave the extinguisher totally accessible for emergencies and will not interfere in the event of a real fire.
How It Works
Its highly visible 'stop sign' design discourages wrongful use. If the protected fire extinguisher is moved from its normal position, an integral sounder emits a piercing alarm. The device is easy to install and a deactivation cable is supplied for ease of servicing the extinguisher. The Extinguisher Cover is supplied complete with an operating cable kit and a 9V PP3 alkaline battery.
- Highly visible 'stop sign' design discourages wrongful use of extinguisher
- Sounds a powerful 98dB (at 1 metre) warning alarm when activated (95dB low volume setting if desired)
- Self contained 9 VDC alkaline power source is provided
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate housing (one year on electronic components)
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing
- Deactivation cable is provided for service by authorised personnel
- Remote powered 12 or 24 VDC model available
- Compact design (136mm/5.35" dia x 50mm/1.97" deep) mounts easily next to the extinguisher
Delivery: Up to 5 working days.
Why buy from SSP Direct?
Established in 1999, our team has over 50 years of security and safety experience between us. This experience really counts when it comes to sourcing / manufacturing our extensive product range - with the savings we make being directly passed on to you at some of the UK's lowest online prices.
People Also Viewed
RRP £80.00 (£96.00 inc vat)
NOW £64.98 (£77.98 inc vat)
RRP £14.96 (£17.95 inc vat)
NOW £11.96 (£14.35 inc vat)
RRP £81.40 (£97.68 inc vat)
NOW £71.01 (£85.21 inc vat)